Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Greetings from Beautiful Costa Rica

Just arrived (and no daylight left to take a better picture!) We checked out of the hotel in DC at six this morning and spent most of the day in transit, but the night air in the hills above San Jose is perfect. It's a little humid, but right around 70 and smells of hydrangeas. We'll spend the next few days in orientation before we move in with our first host families and dig deeper into training. Everyone I've met so far--including 55 other volunteers--is kind, passionate, and collected.

You can't call me, but you can reach me by email (unmapped at gmail dot com) or snail mail:

Alex Douglas, PCT
Cuerpo de Paz
Apartado Postal 1266-1000
San Jose
Costa Rica

It'll take me a while to respond to either, but bit by bit I'll be in touch.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete